Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sumo Baby Update

Went to my Dr appt today and the 2nd sonogram reveals the same exact things as the one we had a week and a half ago - BIG BOY! It was a different tech and her measurements were exactly the same as the last, so he is still off the charts and measuring about 9lb 3oz at this point. And he is DEFINITELY a boy as I saw today, lol! But everything looks perfect, no concerns or worries.

I am now 3cm dilated and 75% effaced - Dr Apgar said he'd give me a 50% chance that I am still pregnant this time next week. So we will see. I am totally not anxious about any of that, weight, arrival etc. It's in God's hands and I am grateful for this big healthy baby boy who is thriving in my tummy.

The nurse did say "i'd just put this one in the refrigerator when he's born" - meaning he's as big as a Thanksgiving turkey, so we should just save him. Last time he was "cooked", this time he's in the fridge, maybe next time he'll be on the table and ready to serve :).

No comments:

Post a Comment