Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh How Time Flys - Learning to Savor my Littles

Aug 5th marked the 1 year anniversary of our arriving in Maryland for PC! I cannot believe that we were already there and back, and that already the memories are becoming blurry... I keep saying that, but I can't get over it. That makes me very sad, but this may be God's grace to me... in this season I find that I am easily overwhelmed with 3 small kids. I easily get caught up in all that needs to be done and how i'm not getting any of it done. My focus falls on everything that is not happening with the kids (i.e. Cal still waking 3x a night, constant struggles in obedience, Chason's tantrums and whining, potty training that needs to be done with him, pre-school with Sophie etc etc etc...). But with this 1 year anniversary comes the fresh reminder of just how quickly time passes and things change.
With that, I am trying my best to make more sweet memories with my babies while they are still my babies and savor their littleness and all that that entails, good and bad :). So i'm trying to take more video especially, to capture them in this season .. Here's a video that kind of captures a glimpse of an average day at home for me with them:

No comments:

Post a Comment