Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Summertime Catch Up - State Fair & Fun in the Sun

So it's been a couple months! We've had a lot of adjusting this fall - myself adding Kindergarten teacher to my repertoire and Nate, amongst everything else that he does, worship leader. So things have been a bit crazy around the Treguboff house. (Not to mention we had family staying with us for 24 days between Oct & Nov!). But by God's grace we have transitioned and are finding much joy in this busy season. So, I will try my best to post some of the highlights from July until now in a series of a couple blog posts.
This was the 1st year in about 4 years that we had gone to the MN State Fair, so that was a blast! The kids had a great time and I think enjoyed the eating just as much as we did :). I do love that Minnesotans really savor summer and squeeze every bit out of it that they can! So from the fair, to Chason's 1st set of stitches, backyard camp outs, ice cream, slip n slide's, picnic's and walks, here are some pictures of our summer...


















No comments:

Post a Comment