Monday, December 7, 2009

Ode to Snow

Snow, oh snow ... um, just kidding ... do you think with 3 kids I have time to sit around writing poetry about snow, lol! Just wanted to share some pics from the 1st snowfall here in MD 12/5/09. It was pretty much Chason's 1st time in it since he was only 6 mos old this time last year. It was a lot easier to get out and enjoy it with the knowledge that it would not be staying for long. Unlike MN, where we seem to have snow for 1/2 of the year, they only sporadically get it here in MD and it stays only for a day or two. I guess this was actually way more snow than they usually get in a day. I think it was to bless all of our PC friends and their kids from Florida who have never seen the snow :). Miss you my dear friends in MN, not missing the sub zero temps or the snow!






1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Chason with the snowman--how precious!

    ReplyDelete